Corned Beef Stew
|Tinned Potatoes||567g Tin|
|Peas & carrots||340g Jar|
|Brown Sugar||2 table spoons|
This is a single saucepan dish, cooked slowly on a low heat.
- Put a large saucepan on the heat and add the whole packet of passata.
- Drain and empty in the jar of peas and carrots.
- Drain the tin of potatoes, cut each into half and drop into the sauce
- Crumble in 2 stock cubes, and add a tablespoon or two of brown sugar. Possibly some garlic powder or chillie sauce if you fancy it
- While the sauce simmers, cut up the tin of corned beef into cubes and add to the mixture. Stir gently
- Serve in a bowl, with some bread