In a strange or shared kitchen you can't rely on a huge choice of equipment. Our menus should be easily achievable even in a bedsit or on a camping trip.
Storage may also be a problem, and shared areas such as fridges may be subject to surprising disappearances.
- Gas/electric rings
- Small oven
- Grill / toaster
- Wooden spoon
- Small Sharp Knife (peeling, cutting etc)
- Large Knife (bread cutting etc.)
- Hand whisk (gravy, sauces, powdered milk, etc)
- Spatula (frying)
- Frying pan
- Medium Saucepan x 2
- Glass/Plastic measuring jug (double up for Microwave heating)
- Plastic food storage/freezing containers